Thursday, 28 April 2011

And here is where it all begins...

Hello!

I'm so excited to finally start a blog of my own! Over the past year or so I've developed an unhealthy (well, for my bank balance) obsession with both nail polish and Pandora jewellery.

This blog will be mainly dedicated to nail polish, showing you all my swatches, my favourite colours, reviews of products so far, as well as my failed attempts at Konad stamping which should start happening in the next few weeks. Although I'm sure a few other things will pop up accidentally. That is if I ever get anyone to actually read my blog...

That's all for now, I hope you stick around!

Much love,

Amy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from another Yorkshire blogger (from Leeds too!) I am a follower now and have added you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete