Thursday, 28 April 2011

OPI Designer Series

I really didn't understand why there was so much hype around the DS range, especially after being so underwhelmed by DS Magic. £14.99 for a nail polish that's just more glittery than usual? No thanks.

However, it wasn't until I came across swatches from the first 12 colours that I fell in love! My first purchases were an eBay bargain at £5.50 each! DS Signature, a gorgeous fuchsia with tons of holographic sparkle, and another lighter pink with the same holo loveliness. The label was missing so I'm not sure of the shade, but it looks a lot like DS Chiffon.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Here is DS Signature:


Since then, I've been constantly on the look out for more holos. DS Original was a total must have for me, and I was lucky enough to find it on eBay too, but for $25 inc postage, eek! It's so nice that it was worth it though. Since then I've managed to find another bottle to put away for the sad day when I start running out of it.

DS Original, a lovely lavender-purple holo:




That's all for now, have a lovely day!

Amy.

1 comment:

  1. I love both the colours, they're gorgeous.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete