Sunday, 1 May 2011

Glitter in the Air?

Firstly, I need to say that I am in so much pain right now. My brother was swinging on his chair at the dining table this evening and all 11 stone of him (plus chair) came crashing straight down on my little toe! I have never screamed so much in my entire life. It hurts so much and it happened like an hour ago... :( Also, I'm going back to Geordie land tomorrow because I have some exams, not really looking forward but it's only for two weeks. At least the Scouse gob-shite (flatmate that I don't like) has already left! Which makes things slightly better.

Anyway, moving on... Deborah Lippmann - Glitter in the Air.

I've wanted this for so long. I've heard it's got really bad application problems but when people get it right it looks so nice that I just had to have it.

It is a really sheer, barely there baby blue with baby blue and baby pink glitter. There are tons of photos where people have layered it over baby pink and baby blue nail polish and it looks gorgeous! 


I haven't paid for it *yet* though, just waiting to see how much postage is but if it's too much and I can't get it I will be so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment