Tuesday, 24 May 2011

How About A Tumble?

I'm home, I have all my nail polishes here so I'm going to be blogging more and posting more photos! Yay! I'm also thinking of getting some Konad and/or Bundle Monster stamping plates to play with soon.

Anyway, today's nail colour is China Glaze How About A Tumble from the Kaleidoscope collection. It's a gorgeous, cool toned pink. I really like this, really really. Please excuse the horrid bits of skin around my nails.

In artificial light:

 In natural light:


I used Nubar Diamont Shine topcoat, which was a bad move. It dulled down the holographic-ness of it and it's started peeling off already! Next time I think I'll just forget the top coat.

1 comment:

  1. even with top coat, it looks super holo!
    I'd like it so much, CG would release this beauties (Kaleidoscope collection)

    ReplyDelete