Monday, 30 May 2011

The One That Slipped The Net

This is from a few days ago, when I forgot to update! This is Sexagon, a very light purple/silver holo. It's one of my favourites out of the set!

In artificial light:
In natural light:

This is an old photo, I think it's from when I was still living in uni halls, the holo shows up really nicely though :)
I just love it!

Thank you for reading, I'll be posting more photos of newer nails polishes that are actually still available soon, I promise! Sorry if I'm boring you all the hard to find ones instead.

Amy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that shade is absolutely amazing! Where can you buy china glaze polish?

    x

    Crystal Beth Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy China Glaze at Sally's or online.

    I got mine on eBay. This colour/collection has been discontinued for a long, long time, but you might be able to find one online somewhere :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, it's gorgeous!
    I'm following you now ;D

    ReplyDelete