Wednesday, 22 June 2011

The Amazing Package I Recieved This Morning!

I signed up for a nail polish exchange, called Secret Astronaut this time, on tPF all the way back in April. Last week my partner/little alien got her parcel, and today the postman brought me mine!

Here they all are, lined up together in their cute space themed wrapping paper:

My amazing Secret Astronaut was Brandy!
Trust me, it took a lot of work opening all these goodies! :)

The first ones I opened were these, Today Was A Fairytale and Boom Boom Pow by Deborah Lippmann. I've been lusting after these for ages and I was so shocked and surprised, and thrilled that she picked out both of them for me!
Next up is NYC Starry Silver Glitter, which looks lovely and is in keeping with the space theme!
Then I opened these and four Zoyas popped out! I am so thrilled with these!!! I don't know if any of you noticed, but yesterday I made a list of all the Zoya polishes I liked best. It just so happens that Valerie, Sarah and Charla were at the top of my wishlist! I think my SA must secretly be psychic!

I also got a emery board, some hand cream and hand gel.
I am absolutely overjoyed with everything that Brandy sent me, I really am. I can't wait to try everything out!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!

Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment