Thursday, 9 June 2011

My First Zoya Purchase

Today has been such a rubbish day. Everything has gone wrong, things I say keep being taken totally out of context and I seriously can't seem to get anything right. To add to that, I'm having a bad hair day and a bad face day, my skin has gone all dry over night and I just generally feel really awful.

On the plus side, I'm trying out my newest purchase and I love it! This is Zoya Reva! Reva is a raspberry red colour with tons of copper-gold shimmer. It's just lovely.


I was out in the garden, so I thought I would take advantage of the last bit of sunlight to try and show you the amazing shimmer, in the nice green grass of course, because everyone does (or should!) like grass:




I love this polish. Really. I do have a teeny bit of tip wear, but that's more to do with the topcoat I used (damn you Nubar!) and not wrapping my tips, but I'll remember that for next time.

Thanks for reading,

Amy.

1 comment: