Saturday, 20 August 2011

Konad

This was my first attempt at stamping with Konad, I was just playing around and did it over the nail varnish I already had on. I used the M57 plate, with Zoya Raven stamped over Zoya Gilda. It wasn't the best polish to stamp with, but it's all I had. I'm going to spend the next few hours trying to find out which are best to use. I'm undecided about buying Konad special polishes, because I won't be able to use them for anything else but stamping (afaik!) but we'll see.

Anyway, here are the results!




I really like it! The Konad image plates are a much better size for me than the Bundle Monster ones. I'll definitely be getting some more image plates in the not too distant future.

1 comment:

  1. You really should get some Konad polish, believe me, it makes a WORLD of difference with the quality of stamping. If you are unsure of how much stamping you are going to be making just get some of the small bottles, I got the big bottles of black and white but then thought stamping in other colours would be less so got myself the yellow, blue and pink in small bottles. I think that is the best combination. Also, I can give you tips on what polishes work best for stamping. China Glaze cremes are good and specially the metallics they have, Colour Club foil collection is great, also Sally Hansen chromes. The trick is that is has to be quite opaque the colour to work. Anything that is sheer, you will hardly see it stamped.

    ReplyDelete